Re: [NOVICE] Re: Subject: Re: [GENERAL] A book for PgSQL? A need? yes? no? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From lynch@cognitivearts.com (Richard Lynch)
Subject Re: [NOVICE] Re: Subject: Re: [GENERAL] A book for PgSQL? A need? yes? no?
Date
List pgsql-general
At 12:58 PM 2/12/99, Bill Sneed wrote:

>If the docs for PHP3 were as good as PostgreSQL's my little project
>would be much further along but I see no reason why the folks at PG
>should make up for PHP's shortcomings.

I find the ca.php.net web-site to be extremely easy to use, and contains
everything I need to know...

The user contributions to the notes in particular are extremely valuable...

I prefer the PHP docs, myself...

Guess it's just a matter of taste.

-- "TANSTAAFL" Rich lynch@cognitivearts.com   webmaster@  and www. all of:
R&B/jazz/blues/rock - jademaze.com      music industry org - chatmusic.com
acoustic/funk/world-beat - astrakelly.com   sculptures - olivierledoux.com
my own nascent company - l-i-e.com   cool coffeehouse - uncommonground.com